My new blog

Since I am moving to Sweden and leaving my friends and family, I decided to start writing a blog to keep everyone updated on my life.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy People

Okay so we have been pretty busy these last few days. I have officially been signed into Sweden. We went to this place called Skatteverket. It reminded me of a a really clean MVA. We had to take a number and wait about a half hour and then we met with a lady who gave us a bunch of forms to fill out. Then she officially signed me into Sweden. I will get my ID card in a few days hopefully so I can start going out to get jobs.


Yesterday we went to the mall for a bit and I got a new dress and we went to the liquor store and I got some wine and Filip got some beer. We hung out with Filip's friend Jerry later on. They drank some beers and I had a few glasses of wine. It was rainy out so we didn't really go out much.

well I charged my phone and we are about to go out so hopefully I will upload some pictures when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment